Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On Blogging

I was no blogger, neither was I a blogger’s son. I’m a stiff, and the discipline of writing is very difficult for me. I used to shoot for posts of 600 words and they usually ended up about 750–800 words, taking me about an hour to write. Now I shoot for 600 words and end up with 2,000, but it takes me about 90 minutes (sometimes longer) per 600 words, which I spread over a couple-days’ period. It takes me longer because I really am trying to limit the word count. Currently, I have two posts queued up, each almost 3,000 words, and I don’t know how to shrink them.

That said, there’s still a massive HIGH over Moscow and the Kult elders cannot explain it.

Thank you.

2 comments:

James R. Polk said...

That said, there’s still a massive HIGH over Moscow and the Kult elders cannot explain it.

Nothing some black coffee can't fix. :)

Mark T. said...

As long as it’s served in a detox clinic.