Thursday, January 17, 2008

filthy hypocrite

James Jordan hosts the Biblical Horizons website (which is a separate site from the Biblical Horizons Yahoo Group). If you go there, you can download for free Jordan’s newsletters and the books he published through Gary North’s Institute for Christian Economics (ICE). And if you’re really interested, you can purchase an autographed copy of his commentary on Daniel, which reminds me of the words, “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.”

Memo to Jimmy:
With all of your rants about “tyranny,” perhaps you should remove from your sidebar the name of the couple who refused to sign the “Christ Church Commitment to Loyalty,” which states:

Commitment to Loyalty
I pledge to conduct myself in such a way that no one could ever question my loyalty to the peace and purity of Christ Church. This includes refusing to speak to any unauthorized person about grievances I might have, and includes refusing to hear any such criticisms as well. If commitment to this standard in any way compromises my conscience, then I understand that my resignation will be accepted, without notice, and without prejudice.

I am certain they would appreciate it, you abusive, filthy hypocrite.

Thank you.

2 comments:

James R. Polk said...

That "Commitment to Loyalty" sounds very cult-like.

Mark T. said...

Jim,

Thank you for your comment and for the opportunity to state once more that Christ Church, Moscow, is the most malevolent non-Christian cult in North America of this century and the Kult is a snake pit of wicked men — sociopaths and psychopaths (Doug’s Thugs) — who will stop at nothing to advance the kingdom of their Fearless Leader. A close friend of mine, who is a former member of the Kult and educated enough to diagnose physical disease, says it well when he affirms without hesitation that Wilson will push his agenda so strongly that in the end one or more of his loyalists will commit murder. People have no idea what’s happening in Moscow and I have not even begun to reveal the horrifying truth about Wilson because it’s so unbelievable. But as I build my anonymous credibility by fully documenting each post, I intend to disclose more and more about the evil beast named Douglas Wilson.